Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am NAKED

....or rather, my blog is naked. I saw the signs..you know the ones, that say this design is going to disappear. Well, I didn't pay attention...no time...hoped it wouldn't disappear after all...no such luck. So, I have to work tonight, but maybe this weekend I can find something I like. Maybe redesign the whole thing.

Anyways, I've missed you all.

I will leave you with a funny tale...Bigblock and I were garage selling and it started to pour rain. We were stopped at an intersection and saw a young lady run up to a truck and jump in the passenger side. Shortly, a young man came along pushing a small infant in a stroller. So he grabs the baby out of the stroller and jumps into the truck. About now I'm thinking he will hand the baby off to the Mom, and he will get out into the rain and store the stroller in the back of the truck. You know where this is going don't you?

Well he doesn't get out, but the young woman does, and collapses the stroller and stores it in the back of the truck. In amazement I state, "They're everywhere" to which BIgblock says, "What do you mean?" Oops, now how to backtrack?

I don't remember exactly what I said, probably "oh look, it's our turn to go" or something along those lines. How do you get out of these situations?

If it didn't seem funny to you, well I guess you had to be there. Oh, and why oh why, when you tell a man (and I'm sure men go through the same thing)EXACTLY where you want to go to, that they take you everywhere but where you said?

Have a great day! Hope you're managing to stay cool wherever you are!


2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

SAME THING happened to my blog and two other people. Were they worried we were too comfortable? I had to venture into no-man's land last night - the endless world of blog templates! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

John Deere Mom said...

Blogger has new easy to use designs now. Just sign in to your dashboard and choose Designs. Have fun!